NOPF 2018 is now accepting proposals for group readings, panel discussions, workshops, small press fair tables, or whatever you would like to propose. Click here or in the menu above to go to the proposal form.
Thanks to all of you who participated in the 2017 festival, making it an unprecedented success. And thanks to everyone who shared ideas for the fest via our evaluation form. We have listened to you, and while the basic format of the festival will remain the same, look for the following changes that you suggested:
- Better table arrangement at the Small Press Fair
- Better Open Mic setup
- More time between events for socializing
- Better (more readable) schedule format
- Better organization of nightly events
- Specific deadlines and procedures for proposals (see the proposal page for details)
- Did we miss anything? Let us know via the contact form in the main menu.
2018 Important Dates:
- August 1, 2017: The web site will be open to accept proposals for NOPF 18.
- December 1, 2017: Deadline for submission of proposals.
- January 1, 2018: Panelists and readers notified.
- March 1, 2018: Final schedule posted.
- April 20-22: NOPF 18
We are happy to announce that our venue for NOPF18 is the same as 17, the New Orleans Healing Center:
Please sign up for our mailing list if you are not already on it! Click here for the simple signup form.
We promise not to spam you, and this is the best way to keep informed.
Follow us on Twitter @nolapoetry.
If you would like to see some video highlights from years past, search for us on Youtube.